Friday, August 22, 2014

Fast and Easy Salmon

If there is one seafood that I crave more than any other it's salmon, beautiful pink and diverse salmon. I had de thawed a pound of salmon filets the night before but found I had very little time to actually prep a fancy meal, but sometimes beauty lies in simplicity and time can't hold me back from making simplicity delicious. So here is a short and quick recipe that turned out so good and only took 15 minutes!

Simplistic Salmon



Ingredients:

  • 1 lb salmon filets
  • 1/8 tsp sea salt
  • 1/8 tsp fresh ground pepper
  • 1 1/2 tsp rosemary
  • 2 cloves garlic roughly chopped
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Prep salmon with all of the spices and spread your garlic evenly over your filets.
  3. Usually cooking salmon in parchment paper and on a cookie sheet makes it look prettier but I had no parchment paper and both of my cookie sheets were on the dishwasher. So I used a glass dish.
  4. Bake for 12 minutes. 
  5. Serve!
Voila! Enjoy this quick and tasty dish! Happy Eatings Everyone! And enjoy some Neil Diamond, my cooking companion for the past two nights:





No comments:

Post a Comment