Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Creamy Broccoli and Chicken


My days have consisted of packing, planning and Star Trek. C'mon Kirk give me something that packs my house up for me! I am sure he would if he were real and knew how much I needed it. Anyway, I am taking a break from all this planning and packing to watch more and to get something in the oven, with the rains finally back and dealing with moving to a new city, I've been craving comfort food. So let me ignore the boxes and give you delicious recipe to enjoy. Engage:

Creamy Broccoli and Chicken




Ingredients:
  • 1/4 cup chopped green onion
  • 1 can cream of mushroom
  • 1.5 lbs chicken breast
  • 2 cups chopped and steamed broccoli
  • 1/2 stick butter
  • 2 cloves garlic
  • salt and pepper
Eh hem, it's pronounced MAD-EL-LYN. Yo La Tengo takes my heart over and over and over:



Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
  2. Salt and pepper your chicken breast and place them in a baking dish.
  3. Sprinkle green onions and garlic on top of chicken and dollop butter evenly over each breast.
  4. Then top with your steamed broccoli.
  5. Pour cream of mushroom over the top evenly.
  6. Bake for 45 minutes.
  7. Serve!

Happy Eatings Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment