Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Cheesey Spaghetti and Broccoli

I know it's been two weeks since my last post, the move is still in process and taking up most of my time. This also means that my fridge and pantry shelves are dwindling in supplies and my options are very slim, but that has never stopped me before. So I found a recipe for a veggie bake online, but didn't have the right noodles so I decided to turn it into a basic spaghetti, taking the sauce in the recipe and thickening it and doing it stove top instead. It was really easy and super tasty.

Cheesey Spaghetti and Broccoli




Ingredients:

  • 2 cups broccoli
  • 1 cup peas
  • 1/2 diced onion
  • 3/4 cup shredded cheese
  • 1 can condensed cream of celery
  • 1 1/2 cups of milk
  • 2 tablespoons cornstarch
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 8 oz spaghetti noodles
Instructions:
  1. Boil noodles according to package instructions.
  2. In a sauce pan combine all other ingredient and stir until thick.
  3. Serve!
Alright I know it's not all clean eating over here right now, but good is good! Happy Eatings Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment