Monday, November 9, 2015

3 Ingredient Hot Wings

Progress! Nothing feels better than setting goals and really going for them. As the saying goes, goals without a plan are just wishes. Well no more wishing, that phase is over and through with. That phase is always fun and giddy but the butterflies go away after a while and you need to take action so it's not just an idea you once had a few blue moons ago. I am pleased to be taking some actual steps towards something tangible. I can almost TASTE it, like I could taste these wings. Get it!?



Ingredients:

  • 2 lbs chicken wings
  • 2/3 cup of Franks or Cayenne Pepper Sauce (whatever floats your boat)
  • 1 tbsp of garlic, minced
DANGER, this song is EXPLICIT. I am not the type to watch the music videos for songs because I like my own interpretations or I like to envision things for myself. Some songs need that visual aspect though, I heard this song a couple times but the music video was what did it for me. Feels.




 Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 425
  2. In a large plastic bag or tupperware container, place all of your ingredients and shake well until well coated.
  3. Grease a cookie sheet.
  4. Bake for 30 minutes then flip and bake again for 20 minutes. 
  5. Let cool then serve!

Happy Eatings Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment