Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Gin and Jam

I have been knee deep in prerequisites. That is, I have started school and it's been a tad overwhelming. It's been four years since I was a student and I am learning to be in a classroom again. All I know is that it's about time, my dreams of becoming a teacher are about to become a reality. In the meantime, I will try not to leave you dangling without delicious new things to try! I found this recipe and knew instantly that I did not have all the ingredients but that I wanted it right away. So I improvised and think I stumbled upon something just as good. Let's do this thing.




Ingredients (makes one drink):
  • 2 oz gin
  • 4 oz tonic
  • 1 tbsp blueberry jam
  • 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
I have been listening to almost too much Motown lately, I say almost because there's no such thing as too much. Sing it Jackie! Love cooking/shakin' drinks to this. 




Directions:
  1. In a martini shake, shake all of your ingredient together.
  2. Strain drink of any jam bits that are in there.
  3. Pour over ice.
  4. Serve!

Happy and Safe Drinking Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment