Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Chicken and Sun Dried Tomatoes

I am super excited to actually start my masters program but I'd be lying if I said I love orientation night. It's like 'here's everything you need to get done in the next three years, all in one night' and it's stressful. So as my advisors spoke and I sat amongst the people I'll be in class with for the next three years, my anxiety levels grew and grew and the only thing that makes me feel better is to make a list. Something so satisfying about crossing things off a list, it makes you feel productive and in writing down everything you need to do it doesn't look like it will be as much as you thought it would be when packets and timelines were handed out to you.



Ingredients:
  • 6 cups of tuscan kale
  • 6 oz diced olives
  • 1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes
  • 2 tbsps olive oil
  • 1 lb chicken, diced
  • 1 tbsp minced garlic
  • 1/2 tbsp dried basil
  • 1/2 tbsp dried oregano
I've found out finally how to maneuver around Pandora, I know it's been around forever and I am late to the game but let me enjoy that I have found stations where I never skip over any tracks and here's one of those tracks:



Directions:
  1. In a skillet cook your chicken in the olive oil, basil, oregano and garlic until the chicken is browned.
  2. Once your chicken is browned add in your olives and tomatoes. 
  3. Then add your kale on top, cover your skillet with a lid and let cook for 5-6 minutes or until the kale is softened.
  4. Serve!
Happy Eatings Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment