Monday, May 9, 2016

Spinach and Pancetta Naan Flatbread

It's been five months since I got a Monday to just work around the house, no errands, appointments or class to study for, I get to relish in a break from school for two weeks and I am not wasting a minute of this break that I get to myself. Like it's eleven and I already went on a half mile walk, vacuuming is done, the bathroom is clean, garbage is taken out, dishes are done and laundry is going, now it's lunch and I'm enjoying some Friends. I really do love days where I am productive, stuff get's done and then I get to just relax for a bit.




Ingredients:

  • 4 Naan flatbreads
  • 1/2 tbsp garlic
  • 2 1/2 cup of fresh spinach
  • 8 pieces of freshly sliced mozzarella 
  • 1/8 cup chopped green onions
  • 6 oz sautéed pancetta
  • 1 avocado diced
  • balsamic vinaigrette
Dear Chance the Rapper,
This song is too catchy. Stop it. I haven't been able to get it out of my head for days, anyone around me does not appreciate it...





Directions:
  1. Spread spinach evenly over the flat breads, then do the same with the garlic and green onion. 
  2. Place 2 pieces of mozzarella on top of the veggies for each flatbread.
  3. Evenly sprinkle the pancetta on top of the cheese.
  4. Broil for 4-5 minutes, or until cheese in melted and naan is browned.
  5. Top with your diced avocado, then drizzle 1 tbsp of vinaigrette onto each flatbread.
  6. Cut and serve!
Happy Eatings Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment