Sunday, May 1, 2016

Homemade Corn Salsa

My yearly spring purge is done! Every time this year I go through my closet and get rid of non-savable or unworn clothes. Since everything for my kitchen is in storage right now I can't purge that area until we move. Something about getting rid of junk just feels liberating, if it doesn't have a home or a purpose then there's no need for it. When we finally get a house I don't want to move in only to have clutter and crap everywhere, it leads me to  feeling stressed and anxious. I am glad I've made my piles and tomorrow they will be sent elsewhere, out of our lives to a place that it may have a better use. Happy spring everyone!



Ingredients:
  • 2 ear of corn, shucked, cooked and corn removed.
  • 1/2 red onion diced
  • 3 roma tomatoes diced
  • 1/4 cup chopped, fresh cilantro
  • juice from 1 1/2 limes
  • salt and pepper to taste
In honor of our dear Prince passing last week, and him being in my top 5 artists of all time, and me still not being over it, and this movie being as great as it is, here is a lovely video for you to enjoy:





Directions:
  1. In a medium sized bowl mix together all ingredients, starting off with only a little salt and pepper then working toward the amount you prefer.
  2. Serve!
So fresh, so yummy so good. Happy Eatings Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment