Thursday, July 28, 2016

Blueberry Feta Salad

Do you ever get those weeks where it seems like every step forward you take two steps back? It's been that week for me. I can't put my finger on it but I'm feeling just meh about my body, tasks, school and whatever else I can't name right now. It's a vague feeling and I don't necessarily know how to fix it. Whenever I get weeks like this I try to say one step at a time but then I will refer you back to the beginning of this paragraph. It's like I need something but don't know what, like going into a grocery store hungry and not knowing what to buy even though you know you're hungry and need something to consume. I will then turn to my recipes, my yummy, simple, relaxing recipes and hopefully while focusing on something, I can get out of this stupid rut.



Ingredients:
  • 6 cups of Spinach
  • 1 cup blueberries 
  • 1/4 red onion sliced thinly
  • 1/2 cup feta
  • Lemon poppy seed dressing 
 These girls are as talented as they come. I've been listening to them for a few years and got to catch a concert of theirs in Seattle a few years back. What gracious, beautiful artists:




Directions:
  1. In a bowl place your spinach.
  2. Add your remaining ingredients, then pour the dressing on according to your preferences.
  3. Serve!
Happy Eatings Everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment