Saturday, January 19, 2019

Lemon Dill Shrimp

In my quest to healthiness this week was definitely hard. I had some wins and some losses but I can only really keep going and doing my best. Trying to be intentional in the things we consume at home again has been interesting. Saying no to Uber Eats and instead making something from scratch, or fighting the urge to go out to eat and instead building up my need for home cooked meals, it's been hard. So I am posting one of the recipes I made when all I really wanted was a burrito from the local Mexican restaurant. This, as you probably know because I thrive on ease, was super easy. 





Had a dance party in my kitchen, like I do:



Ingredients:
  • 1 lb medium shrimp
  • 2 tbsp lemon juice
  • 2 tbsp fresh dill
  • olive oil
  • Asiago cheese
  • 1 head of broccoli chopped
  • 1/3 cup water

Directions:
  • In a medium skillet heat olive oil and place shrimp in pan.
  • While cooking add your fresh dill and lemon juice.
  • Continue to cook until the shrimp is finished.
  • In another skillet place water and broccoli. Cover and let steam until broccoli is soft.
  • Remove broccoli from the heat and drain the water. 
  • Finely shred asiago cheese on top to serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment