Monday, January 28, 2019

Chorizo Stuffed Mushrooms

In eating healthy there are good weeks and there are bad weeks, at least for me. As an emotional eater I sometimes crave the foods that comfort me and they aren't always the best for my body. But I have learned to never make myself feel bad about the bad weeks. I am a human being and I should show myself more grace when it comes to my journey of diet and exercise. I served this appetizer as a meal because it screamed comfort to me. It also took two seconds to make which is a major plus. (Sorry for the dark photo, yay winter!)


The jams this past week have all been familiar music that makes me feel like curling up with my cat, sipping tea and wish for rain. This man's voice has been in my life for over a decade and I never tire of how vulnerable and soft it sounds. 





Ingredients:
  • 4 oz cream cheese
  • 1/2 lb chorizo
  • 20 cremini mushrooms stems removed
Directions:
  • Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
  • Fry your chorizo until browned, then drain the excess liquid from the pan.
  • In a medium bowl mix your chorizo and cream cheese together until well incorporated.
  • Take a tablespoon and scoop your mixture and stuff each mushroom and place on a baking sheet.
  • Bake your stuffed mushrooms for 20-22 minutes.
  • Enjoy!
Happy Eatings Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment