Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Green Queen Chinese Taco


It's only Wednesday and it already has been such a long week. So I threw things together and made up a name for it and came up with this recipe. Eat it, enjoy it, and I'm not going to lie, I really wanted actual taco shells, mmmm carbs. Sweet, sweet carbs. Siiiiighhhhhhhh...



Ingredients:
  • Lettuce
  • Chicken
  • Teriyaki Sauce
  • 1/4 cup Green Onion
  • 2 Avocado
A downside of everyone I like is that they're either dead or going to be. I saw this man fortunately this past week and it was a concert where I felt like I was just in my living room. So comforting.



Directions:
  • Marinade the chicken in teriyaki sauce over night.
  • Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
  • Dice your green onions and slice your avocado.
  • Bake chicken for 1 hour, when done dice the chicken up.
  • Use the lettuce as a taco shell by placing onion avocado and chicken in each lettuce taco shell.
  • Eat up!
Happy Eatings Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment