Sunday, February 3, 2019

No Carb Cheese Crackers

I needed something to snack on this past week that, well, wasn't a vegetable. Though I love the freshness of lettuce, the crisp crunch of a carrot, or the full feeling I get after eating some delicious broccoli. At the end of the day, this girl needs meat and cheese. So a friend inspired me to make something I was always hesitant to make. Not only was this a lot less intimidating than I thought, it literally took a cut of my knife and then a wait period. Unfortunately they were gone in less than 2 hours, and took the place of the dinner I had planned (not the best), but they were just so good!


I have been lazy in my music listening lately. Meaning I've been letting Spotify choose for me, rather than me going out and exploring on my own. So, I will choose the one piece of music that came, not from an algorithm, but naturally came up in conversation with a dear friend of mine who was convinced that I truly loved ELO without actually knowing it was ELO. He was right. Here is an absolute banger:



Ingredients:

  • Your choice of pre-sliced cheese, I used pepper jack and havarti (I would not recommend mozzarella because it's stringy).
  • Parchment paper
Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 250 degrees
  • Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
  • Cut pre-sliced cheese into 4's and place on the parchment paper
  • Bake for 30 minutes
  • Let cool and then eat!
Happy Eatings Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment