Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Balsamic Pork Loin

I wanted to take out my crock pot again the other day, because crock pots are sent from heaven and are the easiest thing you can do for dinner. My choice recipe was a balsamic pepper pork loin. Just like most of my other recipes I have posted, this pork is easy and simple to make. Melts in your mouth and leaves you to put up your feet for most of the night.



Balsamic Pork Loin

Ingredients:

For Pork:
  • 1 1/2 lb pork loin
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp pepper
  • 1 clove garlic diced
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 2 tsp poultry seasoning
For Dressing:
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1/4 balsamic vinegar
  • 1/8 cup soy sauce
  • 1 tbsp flour or 2 tbsp corn flour
Directions:
  1. In the crock pot add all ingredients listed under 'For Pork'. Turn on a low heat for 6-8 hours.
  2. When pork is almost done, take all of the dressing ingredients and whisk them together in a bowl, until flour or starch is gone and brown sugar has almost completely disintegrated. 
  3. To serve put pork on plate then spoon dressing over the top.
I made some easy jasmine rice and green onions with this and was so pleased with the outcome. I should have added some veggies on the side but I had just used my chard for lunch. Happy Eatings Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment