Thursday, July 24, 2014

Easy Potato Salad

I just looked at the calendar and it's almost August. Where does the time go? The summer months never last as long as you want them too, but pretty soon we'll be turning in our sandals and BBQ for soups and sweaters. I would be lying if I said summer was my favorite time of the year, but I still enjoy it while it's here. So today I am posting a simple rendition of a summer time classic and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Easy Potato Salad



Ingredients:

  • 2 Tbs yellow mustard
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 Tbs apple cider vinegar
  • 2 Tbs mayonaise 
  • 4 Tbs olive oil
  • 3 green onion stalks green parts chopped
  • 1 1/2 tsp celery seed
  • 1 1/2 lb to 2 lbs baby potatoes 
Been listening to a lot of different things but today has been all jazz.


Enjoy this little diddy, the girl singing is Buddy Rich's daughter. Buddy Rich is one of the greatest drummers of all time, you should know that.

Directions:
  1. Wash your potatoes and cut them in half.
  2. Boil your potatoes in a large pot of water for roughly 20 minutes. Drain and set aside until cooled.
  3. In a medium sized mixing bowl mix all of your ingredients besides the potatoes.
  4. Next add your potatoes to the mustard mixture and stir well until each potato is coated.
  5. Add extra salt and pepper is desired. (I gave it an extra dash here and there of salt)
  6. Serve!
Happy Eatings Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment