Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes

Hey everyone, sorry for the no posts lately. Everything I have made of late hasn't really been blog worthy, just a hodge podge of one pot mashes, hashes and stir-fries that don't really stand up to my other posts. But fear not, I have a great new one for you and a few other things planned this week and next that will be sure to satisfy your hungry bellies. I hope you enjoy this super fast, super easy and wonderfully homey recipe I made tonight. Usually I am not about the processed foods or frozen veggies, but let's be honest people, Pillsbury is awesome and I have yet to find a good recipe for at home DIY cream of whatever soup, but these are delicious, so eat them.


Made 16 cupcakes 

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup cheddar cheese
  • 14 oz cream of mushroom
  • 1 chicken breast cooked and diced
  • 1 cup frozen veggie mix
  • 2 packages Pillsbury biscuits
  • 1 tsp onion powder
  • 2 tsps Italian seasoning
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
Listened to this gem of an album while I prepped today, you can never take the punk outta me! RIP Joe Strummer. You beautiful man you.



Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
  2. Grease 1 or 2 cupcake pans. 
  3. Take each individual biscuit and gently spread out to make them thinner, bigger discs. Place each one into their own cupcake holder. Making sure the biscuit goes up over the lip of each cupcake holder so it rises properly.
  4. In a medium sized bowl mix together your cheese, chicken, soup, spices and veggies. Stir well.
  5. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
  6. Let cool for 5 minutes, then serve!

Happy Eatings Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment