Sunday, October 4, 2015

Apple Cider Champagne

My apple week is under way! The husband and I went up to the orchards the other day and stocked up for my recipes and we are just going to eat like kings this week. We have some decadent things planned but also some simple succulent ones as well. I hope you can partake in some of these, it's only day one and I have already done two recipes! Now that's being productive. Any way, please go out and pick your own apples this season, it's not only a great date day or family outing, but you also just get this extreme satisfaction of know exactly where your fruit came from. From our hands to pot, here is my first apple recipe:


Ingredients:
  • 2 apples, cores removed and diced
  • 1/2 gallon of apple cider
  • 1.5 liters of Brut champagne
Been listening to this classic a lot lately. Came up on the radio one day and gave me a hankering to revisit Pink Floyd, never really stopped listening to them per say, but haven't avidly listened to them since I was like seventeen.




Directions:
  1. Pour your cider into a punch bowl or drink dispenser, then add your other ingredients slowly.
  2. Pour over ice and serve!
Happy and Safe drinking everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment