Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Apple Bleu Cheese Pizza

Apple week is full of recipes so far and I am ready to share 'em. I've got a soup, some sweets and this absolutely wonderfully scrumptious pizza that you need in your life right now. Just now I happen to be watching the wonderful show Bob's Burgers, I love this show. One of my favorite aspects is the pun intended burger names always so nicely displayed for us to enjoy. I wish I could just do pizza all the time and place a wonderfully pun-tactic name over the top but alas, I can't make pizza all the time and I don't own a pizza shop, so here it is:

Under the Deep Bleu Pizza


Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup bleu cheese
  • 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
  • 1 pizza crust (I get pre baked crusts)
  • 2 pieces bacon cut into bits and cooked
  • 1 apple cored and sliced thinly 
  • 1/4 cup chopped pecans
  • 1/4 cup maple syrup
I could never get enough of this man's voice,  it commands your attention and begs you to stay. He makes me feel powerful, sexy, bad ass and poetic all at once. I give you my undying love Mr.Waits:




Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
  2. Drizzle the maple syrup over your crust.
  3. Place your apple slices in a pinwheel pattern on top.
  4. Then spread your monterey jack over the crust evenly. Do the same with the rest of your ingredients.
  5. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and your crust is a bit crunchy.
  6. Cut and Serve!
Happy Eatings Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment