Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Turkey Burger with Granny Smith Apple

Ok it's a bit late, had a trip over the weekend with no computer and just some good hearted people. It was a good time visiting an old place full of memories not all good, but some how when I am there I forget the bad and remember all the wonderful times I had. Ugh, that's so corny and I am making myself sick with how sentimental I get. Anyway, I am so happy to share this super tasty recipe, though late to the party on the blog site it did partake in my apple week last week, and it served two well deserving bellies last friday!

Not the best picture, but oh well!


Ingredients:

  • 1 granny smith, sliced thinly, core removed
  • Hamburger buns
  • 1 lb ground turkey, made into 2 1/2 lb patties, or 4 1/4lb patties 
  • Mayo
  • 2-4 pieces of bacon cut in half and cooked
In leu of my trip back to my college town. I have but one thing to share with all of you. Please enjoy this talented man and his fiddle:




Directions:
  1. Cook your patties how you prefer, I used stove top, 5 minutes on each side. But if you want to grill, go crazy and grill!
  2. Spread mayo on one half of each bun. Place 4-5 slices of granny smith on each bun.
  3. Place a bun on opposite half of each bun. Then put 2 pieces of bacon on each hamburger.
  4. Serve!
Happy Eatings Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment