Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Easy Brussel Sprout Bake

Ok so it's been too long since my last post, but you try to juggle all the crap I've been doing...Ok so lot's of people are juggling just as much as I do, but none the less. FEEL MY PAIN (or just listen to me whine for a bit). Never mind. I know that doesn't sound appealing to you, the hungry person who isn't even reading this and just skimming down to the recipe because that's what you came here for and you're a busy human who can't be bothered by the ramblings of someone who just tried to write about the role of media in our society today for her class tomorrow. Welcome, bake, and eat, my little skimmer and I hope you enjoy it!



Ingredients:

  • 1 lb shaved brussel sprouts, ends removed
  • 8 oz thinly cut prosciutto 
  •  3 tbsp olive oil
  • salt and pepper to take
  • 1/2 yellow onion diced
  • 1 cup crumbled Romano cheese
I'm not sure what mood I am in, so I'll place an every popular and beautiful singer here so we can all just appreciate something together. You know because that's why they it POP music... Popular, get it?






Directions: 
  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
  2. In a large bowl toss your brussel sprouts with oil, salt and pepper. 
  3. Place on a greased cookie sheet with diced onion, and bake for 20-25 minutes or until fully cooked through.
  4. Next top your sprouts with the prosciutto and cheese, put back in oven for 10 minutes, to warm every thing up.
  5. Serve!
Happy Eatings Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment