Sunday, April 27, 2014

Simple Peanut Butter Pie

If you're in need of a quick dessert for either a small get together or 'oops! forgot someone's birthday!' I kid you not, this pie only needed stirring and it took all of 10 minutes to create. I was licking that spoon clean after I was done, I just couldn't get enough of it. Usually I hate cream based pies, and lean more toward apple or blueberry so that was unusual for me. So for all you peanut butter, creamy pie lovers out there, this is my recipe for you:



Ingredients:

  • 1 Graham cracker crust 
  • 1 cup peanut butter
  • 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 8 oz cream cheese warmed slightly in the microwave
  • 1 container thawed whipped cream (cool whip)
Directions:
  1. In a large bowl mix together peanut butter and the warm cream cheese. Stir until blended together well.
  2. Next add your powdered sugar (you're going to want to wear an apron for this one) and stir until blended.
  3. Then add your cool whip, beating it until fluffy.
  4. Dump mixture into your graham cracker crust and spread evenly.
  5. Put in refrigerator to cool before serving.
See? Look how easy that was, bodda bing bodda boom and we have a pie. I sure do love making things for people. Happy Eatings Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment