Saturday, April 26, 2014

Spinach and Shrimp Scramble

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, especially on weekends, I get to sit down watch a movie and eat one of my little creations. No rushing, just taking my time and enjoying the weather through the window. Each movie calls for a different creation, when you're about to sit down and watch Raging Bull for the first time you need a good breakfast. I didn't have steak so I went with a shrimp mixture, it will have to do. Consider this an easy and delicious way to start the day:




Ingredients:
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic minced
  • 1/4 diced onion
  • 2/3 cup frozen spinach
  • 1 cup little frozen shrimp
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 6 eggs beaten
Directions:
  1. In a microwave safe bowl, defrost your shrimp and spinach.
  2. In a large fry pan cook your onion and garlic in olive oil until onion is translucent.
  3. Once shrimp and spinach has defrosted add them to your onions and cook for about 2 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
  4. Next add your beaten eggs, keep tossing the mixture until eggs are cooked.
  5. Serve with toast or whatever your prefer! I put some sriracha on it... what's new.

Distracted by Robert De Niro's prosthetic nose... Happy Eatings Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment