Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Baked Egg and Avocado

I am going to keep this one short because I don't think you need me declaring my love of breakfast again and my bronchitis just wants me to go back to bed to rest up. Please enjoy this wonderfully healthy, magically easy and magnificently delicious recipe:

Look at those beautiful colors!

Ingredients (makes for 2):
  • 1 avocado 
  • cayenne pepper
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 eggs
  • parmesan
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
  2. Cut avocado in half and remove pit.
  3. Crack your eggs into the pit crater in each half of your avocado.
  4. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, cayenne and parmesan.
  5. Bake for 15-20 minutes (depending on how you want your eggs)
  6. Serve!
Look how easy that was, I added some tabasco because I like mine spicy but you can just stick to the toppings in the recipe. Well, my belly is satisfied and now I will go nap, like my body wants me too. Happy Eatings Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment