Thursday, May 29, 2014

BBQ Ground Beef and Biscuits

Some nights dinner is the last thing on your mind until you look at the clock and it reads 6 pm. Probably should make something now. My motivation was teetering on little to none so I had to find a recipe in which I had to do very little. We all need those recipes and we all need a break sometimes, this recipe is most definitely a 'break'. It took all of 10 minutes and turned out super tasty. I hope you enjoy it and I hope you like the little change I've been making to my blog posts, music really does help your cooking!


Listening to this artist a lot lately: 



Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup corn
  • 1/2 medium onion
  • 1 lb ground beef
  • 1 cup BBQ sauce
  • 1/4 cup yellow mustard
  • 1 can jumbo biscuits (8)
  • shredded cheese
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to directed degree on biscuit package.
  2. In a 9x9 casserole dish place your biscuits, and pound down to make a crust.
  3. Bake your biscuits for about 5 minutes.
  4. Next cook to brown your ground beef in a skillet along with onion and corn. 
  5. Drain beef of fat, then add your sauce and mustard, mixing well.
  6. Pour beef into casserole dish, sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake for 15 minutes or until crust is browned.
  7. Serve!

Mmmm, that was easy. Happy Eatings Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment