Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Potatoes

Lately my fiance and I have been glued to our television set, I blame Kevin Spacey and Kate Mara. It is their fault anyway for performing as such addicting political characters. Seriously, not being endorsed here, House of Cards is a must see. But let's get to food here, it's what brought you here in the first place and I have a compulsion to satisfying people's needs. Plus, who want's to hear a blogger drone on and on over what she/he did with their night? Especially if it's trite. I don't know about you but I usually skip over those parts until I can just get to the recipe:



Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Potatoes

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup greek yogurt
  • heaping 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 1/2 cups frozen broccoli
  • 2 russet potatoes
Directions:
  1. Set oven to 425 degrees. 
  2. Wrap potatoes in tin foil and bake for 1 hour.
  3. When done let cool for a while.
  4. In a small bowl mix together the remainder of your ingredients.
  5. Cut the potatoes in half, then gut them so there's about 1/2 inch of potato left around the edges. 
  6. Stuff the halves with the cheese mixture. Then bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
  7. Serve!
Easy! Which I am sure you're used to here. Happy Eatings Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment