Friday, May 2, 2014

Salted Caramel Bourbon Milkshake

I came home last night to a mowed lawn, a hot shower and a fiance with a hankering to fix me a treat. What more can a girl hope for? The counter was full of ice cream, caramel toppings and bourbon, it was almost like a dream. I can't take credit for making this because he refused to let me help, sometimes the cook has to put their feet up and let someone else take care of them for a change. So here's the tasty treat I enjoyed oh so much:


Makes 2 milkshakes
Ingredients:

  • 4 cups vanilla bean ice cream
  • 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
  • 4 shots bourbon
  • 2/3 cups irish cream
  • 1/2 cup caramel topping
Directions:
  1. Place all ingredients in blender and pulsate until smooth.
  2. Pour into glasses and serve cold!
I wish I could drink this everyday but I don't want to be 500 lbs. but for a hot May night, this little devil was a perfect end to a long day. Happy Drinking Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment