Thursday, May 8, 2014

Maple and Dijon Chicken Thighs

I picked out quite a doozy as far as puzzles go. I've been working on it for a few hours today, so I am taking a break by making dinner and watching The 5th Element for the 200th time. Let's just say 'Oh my god, Corbin' this recipe is so good, I want more but I suppose I should save some for Cody. Pshhhaww. Anyway this is a definite make again recipe,  I will probable add a little more maple syrup next time because I enjoyed the sweetness in this recipe. Here you are:



Ingredients:

  • 1/4 cup dijon mustard
  • 2 tbsp maple syrup
  • 1 tbsp olive oil 
  • 1 tbsp soy sauce
  • 1 clove garlic minced
  • 1/2 tbsp dried rosemary 
  • 4 small chicken thighs
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 37f5 degrees.
  2. In a small bowl mix together all ingredients save for your thighs. 
  3. Then take each thigh and thoroughly coat each one in the maple mixture. 
  4. Place in a 8x8 baking dish and bake for an hour.
  5. Serve!


Satisfied belly, and a satisfied sci-fi nerd. Happy Eatings Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment