Thursday, January 29, 2015

Crockpot Mac and Cheese

I've been watching way too much HGTV. It's addictive and I love every second of tips and tricks and people making awful decisions on House Hunters or questioning whether or not the Property Brothers can do what they say they can do. Uh duh, of course they can. Anyway it's been making the house hunting/saving itch grow and I am getting anxious, I just need to step back and remind myself that it's all in due time. Good things come to those who wait right? Well I hope so. So I tried to calm myself down with something easy in the kitchen this week, helllloooooo mac and cheese. Cheese, cheese, cheese, I love cheese (it's a weakness of mine). See! Already forgot about houses... Anywho, heres a goodie you just need to try:




Ingredient:

  • 1/2 lb macaroni noodles
  • 2 cups milk
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 4 oz cream cheese
  • salt and pepper (a little on the heavy side)
  • Parmesan cheese for topping
Been digging this artist the past week or so, and I hope you do to. Hailing from England this is alt-J, off their album This Is All Yours, here is 'Every Other Freckle':



Directions:
  1. Put it all except your parm in the crock pot and cook on low for approximately 3 hours. Stir half way through.
  2. Sprinkle parmesan on top and a little more salt and pepper.
  3. Serve!

Happy Eatings Everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment