Sunday, February 8, 2015

Electric Lemonade Cocktail

I love cocktails. Pairing cocktails, mixing cocktails, trying new libations and what not it's just as important to me as the actual dish I am serving. This lovely electric concoction was made for me by my husband, so I can't take credit for it. But I can say this was tasty, easy and would pair well with some fruity yumminess or some BBQ. All I REALLY know is that it has me yearnin' for that good ole summertime, sorry winter but I'm done. Let's pretend it's summer huh?

You see that apricot wrapped bacon morsel back there? Well use your imagination for that recipe.


Ingredients:

  • 1.5 oz Vodka
  • .5 oz Blue Caracao
  • 2 oz sweet and sour
  • 3.5 oz 7 up or Ginger Beer
  • Lemon Wedge (for garnish and a spritz of lemon)
If there's one place I yearn to go to here in the US of A, it's the birthplace (to be debated I KNOW) of Jazz, New Orleans. I can't get enough of Jelly Roll, he get's me in the mood for more of that City's rhythm. Other people hailing from that swinging city are Mahalia Jackson, Louis Armstrong, Wynton Marsalis, Sydney Bechet, and Frank Ocean. 




Directions: 

  1. Pour.
  2. Stir.
  3. Serve on Ice.

Happy and Safe Drinking Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment