Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Peach and Prosciutto Pizza

Being tired has been a regular part of my day recently, I take naps more than I used too and just feel exhausted even though I know I haven't really done much in the short time that I have been awake. I might start taking iron pills just to see if it makes a difference. The sad thing is, sometimes I don't want to let my exhaustion go because it leads to absolutely wonderful and hilarious delirium. There's really only a few people in my life that I feel ok being completely delirious around (Thanks for today Emilie), with no fear of judgment. It's just better that your state of being is contagious to the person next to you and before you know it you've both been laughing at nearly nothing for hours on end. It's absolutely sublime. But since I'm alone right now, it's just me and the kitchen. It doesn't really pick up on nuances or like puns, so it's of little help to me. Pizza on the other hand. Pizza gets it.


Ingredients:
  • 1 pizza crust, already pre-baked
  • 8 oz brie, shell removed and cut into thin chunks
  • 6-7 slices proscuito, ripped into smaller pieces
  • 1 peach, skin removed and cut into thin slices
  • 1/4 thinly cut yellow onion, cartelized
I think I'll watch one of my favorite movies tonight, a musical of course, please enjoy this number from the wonderful movie Gigi, a song that captures how I want to feel every night




Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
  2. On your crust spread your onion slices evenly. Then in a circular pattern place your peach slices.
  3. Next add your prosciutto, then evenly place your pieces of brie on top of everything.
  4. Bake for 15 minutes or until brie is nice and melted.
  5. Cut into slices and serve!
Happy Eatings Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment