Saturday, August 1, 2015

Crab Rangoon Pizza

You know how, when you go to an asian restaurant, and you order your favorite appetizer and you just want more and more, or at least more than the four tiny morsels the waiter sets in front of you? Well I do, spring roll, rangoon, skewer, I want them all; and I always hope when I will sit down that they will offer a form of the appetizer in main dish proportions.  Well blessed be the Appetizer Gods that descended upon my kitchen today. I got to make one of my favorite appetizers into a pizza... I nearly weep at the joyous thought...



Ingredients:
  • 1 pizza crust (pre-cooked)
  • 4 oz cream cheese
  • 4 oz imitation crab
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella
  • sweet chili sauce
  • 1/2 cup arugula
  • 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
An ode to one of my favorite tracks to play during the summer. Sun bathing, sipping', and soaking in the glory of a classic oldie that I'm sure we all know and love:




Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
  2. Spread your cream cheese over your crust evenly.
  3. Then top your pizza with your crab, mozzarella, garlic and arugula.
  4. Bake for 10-15, or until your cheese is bubbly.
  5. When your pizza is done, drizzle your sweet chili sauce onto it, slice and serve!
Happy Eatings Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment