Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Homemade Pumpkin Puree Latte

Once October starts winding down and November starts creeping in, I like to get a little subtle with pumpkin flavors. I still have too many jars of my pumpkin puree, I think maybe a pumpkin baking day is in my future. But for now, it's small doses of the flavor I adore and small doses in my daily caffeine fix sounds just right. Here's an easy, 123 recipe for a Pumpkin Latte:

Pumpkin Puree Latte


Ingredients:
  • 1 cup milk
  • 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
  • 2 tsp vanilla
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/2 cup strong coffee or 1/4 espresso
Direction:
  1. Mix all ingredients except coffee in a sauce pot. Bring to boil.
  2. Pour into a cup over coffee and serve with a dash of nutmeg or pumpkin pie spice.

There you have it, enjoy and happy ... drinking!


No comments:

Post a Comment