Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Garlic Parmesan Wings

Chicken wings are one of my favorite comfort foods, I love all kinds and usually when I make them they are HOT. But after perusing the same old spicy asian or buffalo wings I needed something new, so when I found this recipe I just had to try it (the small amount of ingredients/steps also added to my excitement). They were so messy and satisfying I had to share them with you ;)




 Garlic Parmesan Wings

  • 12 wings (I used ones with the skin still on)
  • 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
  • 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped)
  • 1 1/2 tsp thyme
  • 1 1/2 tsp oregano
  • 1/3 cup olive oil
  • 1 tsp red pepper flakes
  • 1 tsp garlic salt

 Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
  2. Take wings and rinse under cold water, then pat dry. Place in a large zip lock bag and set aside.
  3. In a medium bowl mix in all the other ingredients until it makes a paste. Add to zip lock bag, close, and then shake until each wing is coated evenly.
  4. On an oiled cookie sheet place the wings and bake for 20 minutes. Turn them over and bake for another 10 minutes. 
  5. Serve!
In this recipe rosemary can be used in the place of thyme if you wanted to change the aroma a little. My fiance and I ate all of them... Better go to the gym soon... Happy Eatings Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment