Friday, March 20, 2015

Momotaro Cocktail

It's friday and I've been running errands and baking like a mad woman! Seriously, some great recipes are coming your way and I am so excited to share them with you! Right now, I am finally able to sit down and type out a concoction for you all and what a delicious concoction it is. Ginny, peachy sweet goodness, it's a cocktail to really bring in the spring season well, it's name is Momotara. Momo-please. HA. Ok I'm done being dumb and I am ready to get my cocktail on.


Ingredients:
  • 2 parts gin
  • 1 part Peach Bellini mix
  • 1 part sour mix
  • ice
One of my top favorite soundtracks ever created is to the movie O' Brother Where Art Thou, and now with the sun shinin' my bluesy, country roots comin' out, I reach out to this soundtrack again and again...and again.



Directions:
  1. In a shaker, shake together your gin, peach and sour. 
  2. Pour over ice.
  3. Serve!


Happy and Safe drinking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment