Sunday, March 1, 2015

Easy Breakfast Pizza

One question, is Robin Wright an alien? I swear that lady doesn't age, so beautiful and so classy. My suspicion stands. Anyway, while you ponder that, why don't you kick your feet up and let dinner take it's course. A 15 minute course that is. Ah, music to my ears '15 minutes'. I love when I can get to watching TCM instead of spending an hour and a half to get dinner on the table. Not to say I don't also love to put a dinner out that took 2 hours. But let's face who has time for that every day?  Let's stop rambling on and on and get to the food!

Look at it. It's beautiful.





Ingredients:
  • 3 pieces bacon, cut into pieces and fried
  • 3 eggs yolks broken
  • 1 handful of arugula 
  • 1 pizza crust
  • 1/4 onion diced
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
I have this album on repeat in my car, I absolutely love Lykke Li's new album I Never Learn shes catchy and eery and produces beautiful melodies. So here is No Rest for the Wicked off the previously mentioned album. I hope you enjoy it as you're pizza is cooking:




Direction:
  1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
  2. On your pizza crust, slowly pour your raw eggs so as to not let it go over the edges.
  3. Sprinkle onion, arugula and bacon over the egg.
  4. Evenly sprinkle your cheddar over your entire pizza.
  5. Bake for 20 minutes or until egg is fully cooked.
  6. Cut and serve!

Happy Eatings Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment