Sunday, October 12, 2014

Bacon Biscuit Bombs

I am on a roll! I've been baking and sautéing and crockpotting my heart out to produce more recipes for you wonderful food lovers and readers of my blog.  I start my new job tomorrow so there won't be as many posts as there have been but I won't leave you, I promise. But let's get down to business the Packers won so these things have to be magical right? Did you see that final drive? Did you see Aaron Rodgers continue to be a beautiful quarterback? I did, and I got to do it with a bacon belly, hope you get to watch your beloved team win as well (sorry Miami). Mmmm football season:

Look at that glorious cheese!

Ingredients:
  • 1 can of 8 biscuits cut in half
  • 8 slices of bacon cut in half and half way cooked
  • 16 cubes of cheddar cheese (mine were 1 1/2 cm long and about 1 cm thick)
  • 1lb ground beef cooked and fat drained
  • toothpicks


I am in fun mood! Let's be fun!


Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
  2. Take each half of a biscuit and flatten into a circular shape.
  3. Place about 1 tbs of cooked ground beef and 1 cube of cheddar in each circles center. Then fold the dough over the beef and cheese to cover and prevent stuffing from falling out. Place folded side down on a cookie sheet.
  4. Next take one piece of bacon (it should be cooked but not all the way) and skewer it over the top of each biscuit.
  5. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until biscuits are golden.
  6. Serve!
Happy Eatings Everyone! And God bless the bacon season I know as Football Season.


No comments:

Post a Comment